The Water Utility Division of the City of Two Rivers is responsible for the following:
- Operate Water Ultrafiltration Facility
- Operate Water Distribution System, including two elevated storage reservoirs (water towers) and a high lift pumping station and reservoir serving a second pressure zone
- Install & Remove Meters
- Turn services on and off
- Exercise Valves and Flush Hydrants
- Perform Fire Flow Tests
- Operate Laboratory
- Cross connection inspections and record maintenance
- Meter testing, maintenance and change-outs.
- Provide Reporting to WDNR / PSC / EPA
- Diggers Hotline Locates for Water, Sanitary and Storm Utilities
If you have any questions about the Water Utility Division, please contact the main phone at (920)793-5551.
If this is an after hours emergency please call (920) 793-5555.
2020 Consumer Confidence Report Data
If you would like to know more information contained in this report, please contact Ross Blaha at (920)793-5558.
Download Entire Report