Cross Connection Control Questions
Inspection Services Provided by:
- Do I have to participate in this program?
- Yes, every residence must participate in this program. If you do not have a drain tile system with a sump pump an inspection is still required for verification.
- How much does the inspection cost?
- There is no cost if the inspection is completed by the City or their representative.
- Does an adult have to be present during the inspection?
- What if I refuse to participate?
- If you refuse to participate, Two Rivers Utilities will enforce applicable City of Two Rivers Municipal Code and State statues.
- Can I switch my discard pipe to the sanitary sewer system during the winter months?
- No, this will not be permitted. It is recommended that people attach one 6-8 foot long 1.5" diameter PVC outlet pipe to the discharge at the house during the winter. This type of system has very little chance of freezing. For extra protection, a heat tape may be attached.
- Where can I run the sump pump hose?
- You should run your sump pump hose at least 6-10 feet away from your house to avoid "recycling" back into the house. It is also
Hydro Designs, Inc.
2665 S. Moreland Rd. Suite 209
New Berlin, WI 53151
If your question is not listed below, please feel free to use the online form here or call the water utilities office directly at (920)793-5551.