The Solid Waste and Recycling Utility of the City of Two Rivers Public Works Department is responsible for the following:
- Manage Collection of Residential Solid Waste
- Manage Collection of Residential Recycling
- Work with County on Drug and Hazardous Waste Drop Off Events
- Encourage Use of Compost Facility
If you have any questions about the Solid Waster and Recycling Utility, please contact the Public Works Department at (920)793-5539.
- 2016 Holiday Garbage & Recycling Pick-Up Schedule
- Memorial Day pickup on Tuesday, May 31
- 4th of July on Tuesday, July 5
- Labor Day pickup on Tuesday, Sept 5
- Thanksgiving on Friday, Nov 25
- No pick up change for Christmas or New Years both are on a Sunday
For more information on the City of Two Rivers trash and recycling program, please see this page (http://www.two-rivers.org/trash.php)
Recycling Bins can be purchased at Customer Service counter.
For more information, please see www.manitowocdisposal.com
- City of Two Rivers Trash and Recycling
- Garbage sticker information, eligible pick up items, large item removal and recycling guidelines for the City of Two Rivers.
- Visit Page
- Manitowoc County Recycling Center
- Locations for dropping of yard waste and special recycling events.
- Visit Site