If your question is not listed below, please feel free to use the online form here or call the finance department's office directly at (920)793-5525.
- Where can I pay my tax bill?
- Tax payments can be made at City Hall, on the first floor, at the Customer Service Window.
- Do you accept credit/debit cards?
- Yes, for utilities and property taxes.
- When are taxes for the City of Two Rivers due?
- Taxes are due in full by January 31st; or in three installments which are due January 31st, March 31st and July 31st.
- When are tax bills mailed?
- Tax bills are usually sent out around December 10th of each year. However, this is dependent on all taxing entities getting their information to the City of Two Rivers in a timely manner so we can prepare the bills.