Frequently Asked Questions
We've provided some of the most frequently asked questions for the City of Two Rivers in case you have the same question. If you're not sure what question you're looking for, try our who to call list for more options. You can also use our online form or call our customer service department at (920)793-5523.
- 1. How many garbage stickers do I need for my trash to be picked up?
- As a general rule of thumb, you are required to have one sticker per 30 gallons of trash. You can see more specifics about the trash stickers here, on the trash and recycling page.
- 2. Where can I see information about the City of Two Rivers Budget?
- The 2014 City of Two Rivers budget is still pending approval. In the meantime, you can see the Proposed City Budget Highlight here, on this PDF. Direct questions can be addressed to the City of Two Rivers Finance Department, which can be reached at (920)793-5525.
- 3. Where can I pay my tax bill?
- Tax payments can be made at City Hall, on the first floor, at the Customer Service Window.
- 4. Where can I get information about the requirements for a building and other permits?
- There are several building permit requirements listed here, on the Inspections, Zoning and Planning Office's Frequently Asked Questions page. Other questions can be directly addresses to the Inspections, Zoning and Planning Office, which can be reached at (920)793-5566.
- 5. Are dogs allowed in the City of Two Rivers parks or on beaches?
- a. No -- Pursuant to Municipal Code SEC. 6-5-9 DOGS AND CATS PROHIBITED ON PUBLIC GROUNDS AND CEMETERIES: No dog, cat, horse or other animal is permitted on any school ground, municipal property or cemetery within the City, except to the extent permitted by this chapter, or by other section of the municipal ordinances as referenced herein.
- b. No dog, cat, horse or other animal is permitted inside any municipal building.
- 6. How old do I need to be to join the Two Rivers Senior Center?
- You can join the Senior Center at age 50. Annual senior center membership cost $15 per person, $30 per couple, $225 lifetime membership.
- 7. How can I get a library card to use at Lester Public Library?
- In order to request a library card, please fill out the library card request form here, and bring the completed form to the front desk at Lester Public Library.