If your question is not listed below, please feel free to use the online form here or call the customer service office directly at (920)793-5523.
- Where can I pay my tax bill?
- Tax payments can be made at City Hall, on the first floor, at the Customer Service Window.
- How many garbage stickers do I need for my trash to be picked up?
- As a general rule of thumb, you are required to have one sticker per 30 gallons of trash. You can see more specifics about the trash stickers here, on the trash and recycling page. You can also contact Manitowoc Disposal directly at (920) 682-7750
- I have a question about my utility bill. Who can I speak to?
- You can either call Customer Service directly at (920) 793-5523, or come to the service window, located on the first floor of City Hall.
- Who do I call for City Park shelter reservations?
- You can contact Parks and Recreation in order to reserve a City Park shelter by calling (920) 793-5592 or you can use the online registration at this website.