If your question is not listed below, please feel free to use the online form here or call the City Clerk's Office directly at (920)793-5526.
- Who are the City's Elected Officials and how can I contact them?
- You can see the current members of the City Council and their contact information listed on the City Council page.
- You can also find information about who serves on different city committees by visiting the Boards, Committees and Commissions Directory.
- Where can I see when meetings are held?
- City Council, Boards, Committees, and Commissions meetings are now located on the City of Two Rivers Events Calendar. If you do not see the meeting you are looking for, please contact the Deputy City Clerk at (920)793-5532.
- Can I address the City Council at any of these meetings?
- At all regular City Council meetings there is a item on the agenda which is "Input from the Public," at that time, anyone can address the City Council. There is usually a 3 minute time limit. If you feel as though you need to address the City Council for longer than three minutes, please contact the City Clerk at (920)793-5526 to discuss adding the item you wish to address on the City Council's Agenda.
- Where do I vote?
- The city is broken into voting wards, which are then assigned to one of four polling locations. To see which voting ward you are located in, please see the Voting Ward Map. Polling places for each ward can be seen on the Election Information Page.