1717 East Park Street, Two Rivers WI 54241 (920) 793-5523


City Clerk's Office Election Information

You may vote by absentee ballot if you meet any of the following:

To request an absentee ballot, you must fill out the Wisconsin Application for Absentee Ballot and mail it to the following address:

For questions on filling out your absentee ballot, please contact the City Clerk at (920)793-5526.

The city is broken into voting wards, which are then assigned to one of four polling locations. To see which voting ward you are located in, please see the Voting Ward Map. Polling places for each ward can be seen on the Election Information Page.

Pollworkers are a very important part of the operation and administration of City elections. We are always looking for additional people who would be willing to work at the polls for the elections. For some locations, we need substitute workers who can fill in when needed. For Presidential or larger elections, we need additional people. If you are interested, please contact Kim Graves, City Clerk at 920.793.5526

In order to run for public office in the City of Two Rivers, a candidate must meet the following criteria to be eligible:

If you meet the eligibility requirements, you must complete the following requirements:

Nomination papers for City Council positions for the spring election may be circulated no sooner than December 1 preceding the election and may be filed no later than 5:00 PM on the first Tuesday in January preceding the election. Emailed and faxed documents are not accepted. All forms are available at the City Clerk's office at the Two Rivers City Hall.

Two Rivers City Hall
  • Business Phone: (920)793-5526
  • Business Hours:
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00AM to 4:30PM
  • Saturday and Sunday
  • Closed
  • 1717 E. Park Street
  • PO Box 87
  • Two Rivers, WI 54241